P.A.C.E.R. Stallion Auction
P.A.C.E.R. Stallion Service Auction
Each year the OHHA holds a Stallion Service Auction in conjunction with the OHHA Annual Awards Banquet.
Funds raised through this event are distributed to P.A.C.E.R. (Political Action Committee for Equine Racing).
The auction starts online early January at the website wedoauctions.net/ohha and will end at 5:00 p.m. on January 20th (the evening of the OHHA Annual Banquet).
Thank you again to everyone who participated in the 2018 Stallion Service Auction. We are looking forward to 2019.
Watch this in December 2018 for updates and when the 2019 auction will begin!
2019 stallions participating in the Stallion Service Auction will be listed here mid-late December.
Bidding Rules For Stallions
• Horsemen may bid on an unlimited number of stallions, with a $50 minimum raise.
• All bids are confidential, and bidders are responsible to raise their bids either online or via phone.
• The winning bidder must make a deposit for 10% of the bid, with $100 minimum. Make all checks payable to P.A.C.E.R. If a check is not received at the OHHA office by Monday, January 22, 2018 the credit card that you have on file will be charged the 10% deposit.
• The balance (90%) is due upon the birth of a live foal.
• All contracts are subject to P.A.C.E.R. and farm approval and are not transferable to another mare or individual.
• Failure to present your mare to the stallion without justifiable cause will result in forfeit of entire deposit. • If there is no live foal, the deposit, less $25, will be refunded upon receipt of a veterinarian certificate, or the deposit may be donated to P.A.C.E.R.
• There is no return privilege.
• No ownership change on a mare is permitted until service is paid unless a statement from a licensed veterinarian declaring the mare not in foal is provided to P.A.C.E.R.
Did you know anyone can participate in the auction? That’s one of the benefits of online bidding, is anyone can bid during the times it is open! So share the link wedoauctions.net/ohha
Ohio Harness Horsemen's Association
2237 Sonora Dr. | Grove City, OH 43123 | 614-221-3650 | www.ohha.com
Facebook Page: OhioHarnessHorsemensAssociation